1993- The Iconic film Poetic Justice created black cinema history that still holds its glory today.
Supporting the Black Lives Matter movement with the acronym BLM, the sweatshirt features the Protea flower, which symbolizes change and transformation. It represents diversity and courage.
With the humanity of black lives still being at stake, justice has become a goal. When it's fulfilled it will have the melody and sweetness of the poetry provided by Dr. Maya Angelou in the film, because Justice is Poetry.
'Justice'- Unisex Crewneck Sweatshirt
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem